” The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that absorbs you, frees you, challenges you, and gives you a sense of meaning, joy and passion.”
In recent events, I participated in a training geared towards finding life’s purpose and passion. Exploring my passion has been an ongoing process, although it may take a while before it blossoms and takes flight.
Discovering your passion will grant you your reward.
- Connect with purpose by identifying your values.
- Create a personal mission statement. Write a statement about what matters to you. Ask the following: I am at my best when? I am at my worst when?
- Where do you spend most of your time?
- List the roles you play.
- Journal regularly.
- Start a collection of notes, quotes, and ideas.
- Ask yourself important questions, connect with your inner self.
- Avoid obstacles: Surround yourself with others living purpose-driven lives.
- Look for those busy serving others.
- Read your statement often and post it where ever you can see it.
- Visualization: Use a vision board by using words to represent the life you want.
- Goals: Write them down and read them daily.
Setting and achieving goals is not easy. Lead a life by choice, not by chance.
This gallery contains 0 photos