For those that are thinking of creating a bucket list, don’t put it off. It may surprise you what goes on the ongoing plan. Avoid a due date because it is a continuous list.
I have been contemplating creating one for years, and today I decided to put it out there for everyone to see, and in hopes that I will get excellent feedback.
To give you a backdrop on this writer, me, of course. I am a creature of habit. I don’t particularly appreciate going outside of my comfort zone. And worst of all, I suffer from a horrible case of stage fright, but I have a deep desire within my heart. I may complete my list or may not, who knows! Trying is better than not trying at all. Wouldn’t you agree?
Here goes my bucket list:
1. A girls’ trip with my daughter and my granddaughter. Nowhere unique, but it must be memorable and remembered with love.
2. Traveling abroad: I have traveled to many places like London, Mexico, the Cayman Islands, and Cuba. It is just a fraction of what I would like to accomplish, like visiting Spain, Australia, Ireland, and Canada, to name a few.
3. Singing in front of an audience: So, here is the optimum test. I sing online, and I done Karaoke in front of family and friends, but I want to sing in front of an audience, one song, one night. Don’t worry. I don’t have delusions of grandeur of becoming famous. Remembering back to my community college days, I was approached by a fellow student, she was in my voice class. A local band was looking for a singer and she suggested I do a demo, but I bailed due to fear. I guess this desire is stemming from that memory—the “what if” syndrome.
4. I love to do more blogging I love it, but need guidance on how to improve traffic to my page.
5. Hot Air Ballooning: It is a little intimidating, going high up and all, but I imagine it will be exciting!
There you have it! These are only the highlighted desires on my bucket list. I welcome your thoughts. Thank you!